The freighter Banglar Mukh caught fire while docked in the port of Chittagong, Bangladesh. The fire broke out in the vessel’s engine room when an economizer became overheated. The local fire brigade was requested and was able to get the fire under control. No reports of injuries or pollution released. Reports state the engine room only suffered minimal damage. The Banglar Mukh had been anchored at the port jetty to unload its cargo of salt. Authorities have launched an investigation into the incident.